Saturday, August 29, 2009

INVISIBLE

INVISIBLE

You, Oh Souls!
Of conspiring dwellings,
of homes brittle as sprite.

Of pictures & Sounds of tears you betray..
Of Vision- a rotten sight.

You transcend to murky lands,
where witch's bosoms you milk.
And feed and howl to break the sky and
Dream of minting silk!

You conquer and yell as kings.
And crush in seconds of yore.
But you not know the bloodiest gore,
of what song the destiny sings.

You can't walk on paths i do.
Neither see the sin of sorts,
nor hear the quite rumble of apple. (Adam's apple i.e. vocal cord)
Of which i maketh notes.

You not know the blessing i own,
Of knowing nothing and
'everything you know',
Of creeping into corners of depths.
And orchards of 'don't let them know',

For, I'm 'Invisible' & the 'Invincible'

Silent i scribble...

'Silence' i scribble...

For you not know

You can't know

I Beside you... I Decide you...

I INVISIBLE.... I INVINCIBLE...

-SWAPNIL

No comments: